Thursday, November 16, 2006

Dedicated To All My Friends!!!



Hey!!!
I happened to read this one- liner in one of the posters and it reminded me of all the people i have met so far,who were,are and will always be a part of my so called little universe that i dwell in.

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."- Anais Nin

"Some FRIENDS are funny and some others are serious,but each one adds colour and spice to life.One doesn't have to be exactly like you to cherish the time spent with a friend-- What counts is that when we are together,we always make each other smile".

This one is dedicated to all all my friends,who have made a difference in some way of the other.

Thank you all for being there.!!!

Be Happy!!! :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good one .... loved it !!!

KAVANA D RAJAN said...

true,riends are one of the greates treasures we ever get in life...they,infact make us!!for me they are my mentors,my care takers n my guides....even i would like to join u to dedicate this one for my friends...
good one!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Suuuuuuuuuuperb no words to say