Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Life after all is a zero sum game meant to come full circle!


On an absolutely lazy weekend, having watched The Shawshank Redemption for the third time, totally motivated with “Get busy living or get busy dying” –  a firm decision was made to run away literally! Of course with my running shoes and gear on as running makes me feel alive. Seeing an ambulance enter a retirement village, a thought crossed my mind - someone unfortunately is busy dying. As I continued to run on the footpath, a BMW jolted to a halt a few inches away right in front of me. It was an old man taking reverse from parking space with a petrified look of the possibility of running over a runner. A narrow miss of my tombstone which could have read “The one who died while deciding to get busy living!” 

No comments: